Hi guys, just one more week until Christmas break! My top 5 this week:
– Christmas is coming! I have to admit I wasn’t very excited about it, but then I got to help STUCO with decorations and I decorated my door, and I started feeling that great Christmas spirit I love. I’m thankful, because I know that if it wasn’t for CIC it would have been a very boring Christmas.
– I always say that, because I really mean it, I’m thankful I always get to learn new things, this past week I finished an online course and it was so much fun!
– I’m thankful because one of you shared your Nutella with me, I’m thankful because of Nutella and because it feels very good to be appreciated by my students.
– I was on duty this week, and even though I’m not always thankful for more responsibility, I’m thankful that I spend the week eating and talking to many of you and I had forgot how fun it is.
– This week I started seeing a new show and I’m thankful I can share the things that I like with the people I love.
Extra: I’m very excited for the Christmas Bazaar as well, I’m thankful we can do something different and celebrate the most wonderful time of the year!
Spread the holiday spirit!
Ms. Gaby Di Muro