Hi guys, welcome to the Thanksgiving special edition of my gratitude journal!
– This week I’m so thankful that we had time off, I really needed some time to do nothing, visit my family and hang out with my cats.
– I’m thankful for my friends, most of them are far away so I’m especially thankful that one of my best friends is coming to visit during Christmas!
– I’m thankful for the awesome Thanksgiving feast we had. It was great to see all of you being grateful to your friends, and the food was amazing. I really love being part of the CIC community.
– I’m thankful about getting a new haircut.
– I’m thankful my cousin turned 13 because the cake was amazing and because he got a new cellphone as a gift!
It was a happy, relaxing, fun week. I hope your Thanksgiving break was amazing!
Ms. Gaby Di Muro