Here are my top 5 things to be grateful for this week:
1. I had a family issue on Wednesday, all I wanted was to hug my mom but I was at school and my mom lives in Maracay, so I knocked on the door of a friend I have here at school and the way he helped me feel better made me be very thankful for his friendship.
2. I ate pizza with my friends, remember to always be thankful for pizza.
3. I hurt my finger while cutting a carrot. I’m not really thankful for cutting my finger, but I am thankful of the way I reacted. I remained calm and then made a joke about it, because it was a very stupid way to cut my finger. I know that in the past I might have reacted in a way that cutting my finger would have ruined my week. But know, thanks to a lot of practice I can let go of the little things and not let something stupid ruin my mood.
4. I had great classes with all of my sections.
5. I realized I’m good at my job. I already knew that but this week I felt super good, like the best in business.
See you next week, remember to be thankful and to pat yourself in the back whenever you realize you are doing something good, you deserve it.
Ms. Gaby Di Muro